Laundry Solutions Company is happy to announce our new partnership with Yamamoto North-America. Yamamoto, based in Hiroshima Japan, is family-owned and operated and has been manufacturing laundry machinery for over 70 years, in operation since 1942. Yamamoto is the proud parent of “the forever machine”. Why is it called “the forever machine”? Because they are set on manufacturing products with the highest level of consistency and materials to last a lifetime.
Yamamoto is focused on creating the highest quality commercial laundry equipment and constantly updating their machines to fit the everchanging markets of today. Utilized in hotels, health-care organizations, athletic operations, and industrial laundry facilities around the world, their machines provide a user-friendly platform that maintains superior performance year after year.
- Touch screen controls: ALL washers come with a large easy to read touch screen control. They can be programmed with up to 100 different customized cycles, it even allows up to 8 different wash chemicals to be deposited within each wash.
- Drain valve assembly: with lifetime metal housing that can be accessed by anyone, by simply removing the front panel and 4 wing nuts.
- Fill valve assembly: valves are in industrial grade brass to handle high temperature and water pressure. Fully serviceable two-piece body. The Yamamoto line also comes with standard Steam injection.
- Door assembly: the door assembly is a heavy-duty post and pin style hinge that eliminates flexing and sagging over time. The stainless-steel locking mechanism is easy to access and fully serviceable to guarantee a watertight seal that won’t corrode over time.
- Suspension: Using industrial grade large diameter springs and hydraulic shocks, this unique system allows the user to install the machine practically anywhere. No need to reinforce flooring, purchase a base, or worry about the structural integrity of the machines frame or your foundation. The Yamamoto equipment line comes standard with this feature that also allows the machine to handle varying load sizes without ever going out of balance.
- Bearing assembly: oversized bearings are permanently lubricated and designed with triple seal protection. This helps ensure that the assembly can handle varying load sizes, a lifetime of rugged use, and continue to operate flawlessly load after load.