If you’re interested in opening a laundromat, you’re going to need a strong support system. Your family and colleagues must be encouraging and helpful, of course, but more importantly, you’ll need to find a great distributor. This distributor should offer all of the commercial laundry equipment services you need: reliable equipment to buy or lease, post-sales support, in-house financing, laundry design, factory-trained technicians, quick and convenient repair services, and more. Which services are most important to the running of your successful laundry business?
Commercial Laundry Equipment Services
Every business is different, so take a moment to consider your company, its goals, its needs, and its shortcomings. In addition, each distributor will offer different services. Here are some of the services and advantages you might look for as you compare and consider companies:
- Equipment (Is the equipment reliable and durable? Is it within your price range? How long can you expect it to last? Will it help you reduce equipment downtime? Does the company have cutting edge technology? Is their equipment energy efficient? Do they offer a leasing service?)
- Parts (Where are the warehouses located? Do they offer any discounts on parts? Do they store original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts on service vans as well? How large is their inventory?)
- Service Technicians (Do they offer an in-house service department? Are the technicians factory trained? Are their labor and mileage rates competitive? Are they conveniently located? Are their vans GPS dispatched? How quickly do they respond to calls?)
- Laundry Design (Do they offer laundry design assistance? Do they have the experience and expertise necessary to help you maximize your efficiency and profitability? Will they help you tailor the equipment to your business?)
- Financing (Do they offer financing assistance? If they do, is it an in-house service? Can they process loan requests quickly? Do they offer online account management for your convenience?)
- Analysis (Will they provide you with a competitive analysis? If so, will that analysis include demographics, potential locations, anticipated revenue, and information on your competitors?)
- Support (Will they stand by your side after the initial sale? Are they willing to answer your questions and give advice based on their experience? Will they act as your partner or leave you hanging?)
You will need to decide which of these commercial laundry equipment services are most important to your company and most vital to your success. Generally, you will find that solid equipment, parts, and service technicians are absolutely essential. However, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice when looking for a distributor. You deserve to have an expert distributor who will help you at every step of the way, including competitive analysis, laundry design, and post-sales support.
Speaking of which, if you’re on the hunt for a reliable distributor, be sure to check out Laundry Solutions Company, a full-service provider of premium vended, on-premises, and multi-housing commercial laundry equipment.
Since 1976, we have been providing exceptional sales support, laundry design services, commercial laundry equipment (and leasing options), and laundry equipment service and parts. Although headquartered in Springfield, MO, we also operate out of Tulsa, Kansas City, and St. Louis, and we’re proud to be the sole authorized distributor for Speed Queen equipment in the states of Arkansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. To learn more about our products and services, please give us a call at 800-383-9274 or contact us online. We look forward to hearing from you!